The ClearBalm Difference
Users noticed visibly clearer skin in four weeks
BalmLabs’ ClearBalm consumer panel survey of testers using the 3-step ClearBalm system for 4 weeks, Jan. 2020. Individual results may vary.
Need to know
Our SuperStar 6 Actives target breakouts without drying agents like salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide.
Bixa Orellana Seed Extract
Purifies and refines pores, while acting as a powerful antioxidant. Clinically proven to reduce oil production. Included in our Gentle Foam Cleanser, Power Elixir and Serum Hydrator.
Gently exfoliates to smooth and brighten the skin. Our AHAs are derived from sugar cane, sugar maple, bilberry and citrus fruit extracts. Included in our Gentle Foam Cleanser and Power Elixir.
This mega-hydrator absorbs easily and locks moisture in without clogging pores. Included in our Power Elixir and Serum Hydrator.
Renews and restores the surface of the skin, while reducing the appearance of redness and irritation. Included in our Serum Hydrator.
Strengthens and protects your skin barrier from environmental irritants. Helps balance oil production without clogging pores. Included in our Serum Hydrator.
Full Spectrum, Hemp-Derived CBD
Non-intoxicating component of the hemp sativa plant. Shown to exhibit both anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. 300mg included in each of our Power Elixir and Serum Hydrator.
GENTLE FOAM CLEANSER
Water (Aqua), Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Phytate, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Maltodextrin, Bixa Orellana Seed Extract.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Hyaluronic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Caprylyl Glycol, Cannabidiol, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Exract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Maltodextrin, Bixa Orellana Seed Extract, Panthenol, Citric Acid.
Water (Aqua), Squalane, Glycerin, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Lecithin, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol, Yeast Extract, Soy Amino Acids, Cannabidiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Maltodextrin, Bixa Orellana Seed Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Hyaluronic Acid.
Apply 1 or 2 pumps of our Gentle Foam Cleanser to damp skin in the morning and gently massage in an upward, circular motion. Rinse with lukewarm water.
Apply 1 or 2 pumps of our Power Elixir to the face and neck with fingertips or cotton round, avoiding the eye area. Allow to absorb completely.
Apply 1 or 2 pumps of our Serum Hydrator to the face and neck, using fingertips. Allow to absorb completely before applying sunscreen or makeup.
Repeat all three steps in the evening.
- Formulated by Dr. Robin Schaffran, chief dermatologist at BalmLabs, using naturally derived extracts and plant-based ingredients.
- Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores).
- Cleanses and clarifies acne-prone skin without the use of harsh ingredients that can be irritating and overly drying for adult skin.
- Revitalizes skin’s surface, gently removing layers of dead skin cells.
- Smooths the appearance of fine lines and uneven skin tone.
- Gentle enough for all skin types.
- Use the system as directed for at least 30 days for optimal results.
- Each bottle is designed to last for 45–60 days, but may vary with usage.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and keep out of children’s reach. For Elixir and Serum: If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration.