Results from our consumer panel after using the 3-step ClearBalm system for 4 weeks:
-BalmLabs’ ClearBalm panel survey, Jan. 2020. Individual results may vary.
Need to know
Bixa Orellana Seed Extract
This antioxidant has been shown to be a powerful purifying and and pore-refining agent.
Sugar cane, sugar maple, bilberry and citrus fruit extracts all work as gentle exfoliants that reduce the visibility of pores and fines lines, and smooth and brighten the skin’s appearance.
Water (Aqua), Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Phytate, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Maltodextrin, Bixa Orellana Seed Extract.
Apply 1 or 2 pumps to damp skin in the morning and evening, and gently massage in an upward, circular motion. Rinse with lukewarm water. For best results, follow with ClearBalm Power Elixir.
Each bottle of Gentle Foam Cleanser is designed to last for 30 days, but may vary with usage.
Learn more about the complete 3-Step ClearBalm System for acne-prone skin.
- Formulated by Dr. Robin Schaffran, chief dermatologist at BalmLabs, using naturally derived extracts and plant-based ingredients.
- Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores).
- Cleanses acne-prone skin.
- Brightens: pores look smaller, skin tone looks brighter and revitalized
- Clarifies: improves the look of acne-prone skin and redness due to dryness.
- Gentle enough for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and keep out of children’s reach.