Results from our consumer panel after using the 3-step ClearBalm system for 4 weeks:
-BalmLabs’ ClearBalm panel survey, Jan. 2020. Individual results may vary.
Need to know
Also known as Vitamin B3, niacinamide protects from moisture loss and helps renew and restore the skin. (Read more.)
Bixa Orellana Seed Extract
This antioxidant has been shown to be a powerful purifying and and pore-refining agent.
This fast-absorbing, naturally derived compound replenishes the skin’s moisture barrier and protects it from irritants. (Read more.)
Full Spectrum Hemp-Derived CBD (300 mg)
In early research, this non-intoxicating extract has been shown to have anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. (Read more.)
A powerful hydrator that absorbs easily and is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and acne-prone skin.
Water (Aqua), Squalane, Glycerin, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Lecithin, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol, Yeast Extract, Soy Amino Acids, Cannabidiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Maltodextrin, Bixa Orellana Seed Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Hyaluronic Acid.
Apply 1 or 2 pumps to clean face and neck, using fingertips, in the morning and evening. Allow to absorb completely before applying sunscreen or makeup.
Each bottle of our Serum Hydrator is designed to last for 30 days, but may vary with usage.
Learn more about the complete ClearBalm System for acne-prone skin.
- Formulated by Dr. Robin Schaffran, chief dermatologist at BalmLabs, using naturally derived extracts and plant-based ingredients.
- Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores).
- Clarifies: improves the look of acne-prone skin and redness due to dryness.
- Balances: hydrates and brightens skin tone.
- Smooths: reduces the appearance of fine lines and uneven skin tone.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and keep out of children’s reach. If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration.